Forms / Applications

New Registration:

If you are applying to Clearwater Secondary School, you will need to complete the Student Enrolment form. This form must be printed on legal-size paper. If you are unable to do this you can get the form from the school office.


If you know that you will be absent from school it is a good idea to plan ahead and have a Planned Absence form filled out by your teachers, signed by your parent and turned into the office.

Booking a room at Clearwater Secondary School:

To book a room at Clearwater Secondary School, please see Book a Facility webpage on the District website for online reservation system information at least 14 days prior to the event.


Students who have a medical condition that staff should be aware of are asked to complete a Medical Alert Planning form and return it to the office.

If your child requires that school staff administer medication the following Request for Adminstration for Medication at School must be signed and returned to the office.

Students with allergies should complete the Anaphylactic Procedure Plan form and return it to the office.

Media and Technology consents:

There are a number of consent forms that parents are asked to review. These forms are available from the office.


If you are driving students for a school function/activity - you must fill out the Volunteer Driver form and provide valid copies of your insurance and Drivers Licence. Please bring these items to the office before you leave for your trip.  Students may NOT drive themselves or others to school-related events.

Contact Us